Director of Recruitment, Tech Talent Division
Leah runs the show at Redfish, overseeing both the technical and sales and marketing teams. A Rutgers graduate with a dual major in journalism and history, she started her career in sales and broadcasting where she honed her relationship and account management skills. She is a natural recruiter who listens and prioritizes the needs and desires for both candidates and hiring managers.
Leah was born in Dublin, Ireland, and raised in New Jersey. Her love of travel has taken her to many destinations. Sun Valley’s scenic mountain beauty and abundant outdoor recreation captivated her, and she is now a proud resident of one of the most beautiful spots in these United States. Leah enjoys outdoor activities which include camping, skiing and hiking.
- If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
- Jersey Shore pizza.
- What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime?
- Check off all my bucket list items.
- What’s your favorite cartoon character, and why?
- Mickey Mouse. Who doesn’t love Mickey?
- What is a unique or quirky habit of yours?
- I can’t eat anything without a side. I always have to have more than one item on a plate.