Executive Recruiter, Tech Sales & Marketing Division
A southern native, Tory traded in the big city for the big sky as she made her way cross country from Atlanta to Sun Valley in order to join Redfish. Tory has a Bachelor of Arts in international and global studies with an emphasis on global relations. She also completed courses in international economics and Asian Studies as part of an Asian to economic development study abroad program.
Tory possesses a transnational and multicultural perspective which augments her sales and marketing acumen. And as a collegiate varsity soccer player, Tory knows the value of goal-oriented team playing. She brings a “work-hard” attitude along with an outgoing personality to tackle your recruiting needs.
- What are your pet peeves or interesting things about you that you dislike?
- It really bothers me when people rub their eye and it makes a squeaking noise.
- If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
- Okra, because they don’t sell it here in Idaho. It is a summertime staple that I miss from NC!
- What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime?
- Figure out what happened to the Mayans.
- What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer?
- Favorites for summertime in Idaho would be camping, back packing trips, and fly fishing.
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why?
- Machu Picchu, I’d like to check it out sooner rather than later since it is vulnerable to natural disasters and it could be destroyed or change before the end of my lifetime.