Microsoft’s The Evolving Enterprise website offers this video entitled the “Dynamic Workplace”.

This discussion features The Future of Work’s Dr. Charles Grantham, author of Corporate Agility, andBrian Collins, Microsoft’s Global Workspace Strategy Manager, US, Real Estate and Facilities. This 12 minute video presents a very interesting dialogue on the benefits of workplace flexibility and the significant shift in how we work, play, learn and live.

What is at stake is a quadruple bottom line: Real Estate, Technology, Personnel, & the Environment. When these areas are addressed via flexible and mobile work approach, they bring a savings of 40% of the bottom line consistently, according to Dr. Grantham. Sprint has documented their savings at $25 million.

Employees Flexibility is viewed as a top benefit: people feeling well-rewarded and return that energy and effort to the company. Research shows that people who work in varied environments are on average about 16% more productive than peers in a traditional environment. Additionally, for every hour an employee saves due to work flexibility, they give back 30 minutes to the community.

Companies, in order to remain competitive and become sustainable, need to learn how to manage these location-neutral workers and all of the technology that goes along with it and the change process. “Adapt or Die”, says Dr. Grantham.

Click here to watch the video.

More articles on Work/Life Balance & Workshifting – Redfish Technology Resources

Work/Life Balance Survey – Take a minute to weigh in and win our everlasting gratitude!

13 Responses to “Dynamic Workplace: “Adapt or Die””

1. torrentshell patagonia women's

Much has been said and discussed the crimes committed from the aborigines up against
    the white man, however it must be remembered how the blacks received great provocation.
    Scores of reefs are now lying idle in Queensland
    where tremendous yields were obtained near the surface, but which has been abandoned for want of capital.
    After debating the problem and being from the opinion
    the Government had no capability to reimburse, they submitted
    the situation to the Crown Law Office because of their decision.

2. Pirate Bay

With the Clickbook 12, you can turn any Internet,
    CD ROM or Windows file into books of the size and elegance, homemade cards, leaflets or brochures, tiles printouts, CD ROM jewel cases, day planner pages, etc.
    Sakata studied marine biology before entering music, and has retained that interest by
    learning to be a recognized expert on the Japanese water flea referred to as Mijinko.
    And she is into the Dan and Nate _who should I choose_ duel unknowingly.

3. www.koniki.one.pl

One example is the Kaspersky anti-virus which is currently featured as one of the must-download
    software. Even when you can preview the file, you are going
    to often realize that the video or audio constantly skips to
    another part of the media that has already been downloaded.
    They have movies, music, games, tv programs and software all available.

4. muscle x

Heya i am for the first timee here. I came across this board and I find It
    really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back
    and help others like you helped me.

my web page – muscle x

5. bag filter

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips?

6. Filter

Hello to every one, as I am actually keen of reading this weblog’s
    post to be updated daily. It consists of pleasant information.

7. cerrajero esparreguera

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.

nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you
    wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come
    more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case
    you shield this hike.

8. best guitar overdrive pedal

Hey! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I
    realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely delighted I found
    it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back often!

9. Grady

But if you carefully look at them, you will discover the fact that the safety of
    these toys depends on who is using them. By the age of puberty, teenage boys already have inclination of the need to satisfy themselves sexually.
    Make sure that you include her in using sex toys on yourself.