Careers at Redfish Technology
Sun Valley Area, Idaho
Talent scouts. Executive Recruiters. Headhunters. Staffing Consultants. Matchmakers.
No matter what you call us, we're experts at what we do: recruiting top talent in marketing and sales, and highly skilled engineers and project/site managers. We are committed to providing the most progressive recruiting service by creating a partnership with our clients while upholding the highest standards of honesty, integrity, excellence, and performance. Our goals are to spark innovation, breed efficiency, and fuel market dominance by providing exceptional talent to our clients.
Awards:Redfish has received a number of awards: Awarded first place in the 2013 “Best Places to Work” by the Idaho Business Review, recognized as a 2011 top Executive Search Firms of the United States by Leading Providers, and awarded The Most Dependable (TM) Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies of the West award from Goldline Research.
- You’re able to hunt new business while managing existing accounts
- You’re smart, you’ll make it happen and have a 'can do it no matter what' attitude
- People have often told you that your resourceful, tenacious and are always up for a challenge
- You’re creative and an out of the box thinker
- You’re a natural born leader who is comfortable managing your own desk
- You love getting your hands dirty and are excited about working with young start-ups
- You’re computer savvy, or if nothing else, you at least know how to use Microsoft products
- You’re comfortable speaking with others on the phone
- You graduated from college and are pumped about your education
If this sounds like you, read onward:
As an account executive at Redfish you will be working with a group of like-minded individuals with the same purpose, melding companies’ growth needs with candidates’ career goals. Reporting to the Technology Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building new accounts and managing business
- Building sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Identify innovative outbound campaigns and programs and partner with Marketing and Sales to create and drive these initiatives
Perks & Benefits:
- An environment that encourages fearless innovation
- A stellar work life balance
- Long lunches so you can hike, bike, fish, ski, CrossFit or whatever you do to keep it real
- A fully stocked kitchen with organic snacks
- Impeccable sales training
- Full medical benefits — vision optional
- Excellent vacation package
To learn more
Send us your resume and a letter of interest.