The Results of the Third Quarter Candidate Satisfaction Survey are in!
- Redfish Technology Candidate Satisfaction Survey Results Q3 2014
As part of our commitment to continuous improvement, this on-going survey asks candidates placed by the high tech recruiters at Redfish Technology for feedback on the recruiting process. Candidate experience and satisfaction is of great importance to Redfish, as recruiting is a partnership and must be a win-win proposition. The feedback was very positive overall with some areas for improvement identified; most candidates were directly recruited while about a quarter of placements found Redfish opportunities via the company’s marketing efforts.
Placed candidates were asked:
- How well did your recruiter understand your personal goals for job placement?
- How would you rate the match for the position you were hired for?
- During which stages of the recruiting process did you have the best communication with your recruiter?
- During which stages of the recruiting process did you have the least effective communication with your recruiter?
- Did your recruiter give you an accurate and thorough understanding of the hiring process, role, company?
- How would you rate your overall experience with Redfish Technology?
- How likely are you to recommend Redfish to other colleagues or hiring managers? (more…)
By Heidi Clark & Rob Reeves
Feeling the Love?
“When you are doing it right, your staff will let you know,” asserts Rob Reeves, CEO at Redfish Technology – an award-winning nationwide tech recruiting company. “If you aren’t hearing appreciation and feeling the love, you need to take a look at what you are creating.”
Return on Investment
The focus on company culture is an investment worth making on many fronts.
Attracting and retaining talented, dedicated staff is all the more easy when people know about your company and want to work for you. “Recruiting is a tough business, and it takes very intelligent and motivated professionals to do the job well,” reflects Heidi Clark, CHO at Redfish. (more…)
What’s the Latest Emerging Code Your New Hire Better Know?
By Meredith Dean, Executive Recruiter, IT Division
But requiring the latest, emerging new code in terms of a hiring requirement definitely means that the talent pool available is going to be extremely small. And with quasi-fulltime employment, tech talent is already highly in-demand before you even start ‘stacking’ the technology deck against yourself. (more…)
There are many reasons to contemplate the various generations that make up the current workforce: Managing employee retention, designing reward and compensation packages, leveraging the talents and perspectives of all employees, effective training and continued education, creating an awesome work culture, maintaining institutional knowledge…
Here are a few descriptions of the current workforce generations and (below) various resources for articles and studies. (more…)