We believe every author should have an equal opportunity to succeed. Therefore, our mission is to discover hidden talents and turn them into globally successful authors.
We are a pioneer at the forefront of Data Driven Publishing. We have forever changed the traditional publishing model by inventing an algorithm which analyzes users’ reading behavior to identify hits, in turn removing subjectivity from the equation. This gives us the unique ability to discover hidden talents that might otherwise have gone unnoticed.
At present, we are an international team of 85 passionate and dedicated inventors and entrepreneurs and we are growing quickly. We invent new solutions to problems we encounter, as opposed to simply iterating upon existing solutions.
Are you a builder? Are you looking for more than just innovating? We are looking for the changemakers of the world; the people who just build the solution anytime they are unsatisfied with the status quo.
Be a part of the revolution to develop new ways of distributing our audiobooks, creating games, and video series!
Come build the Disney of the 21st Century with us!
This Frontend Engineer (m/f/d) position is for all of you, experienced builders, out there who seek challenges and want to solve problems by being creative and hands-on. Join our Web and Mobile Team! #LI-Remote
- Help architect, build, iterate, and manage our global mobile applications Inkitt and Galatea
- Build and ship new features at high velocity and high quality
- Work closely with our Product Managers and Designers to achieve product goals
- Contribute your ideas to the product’s roadmap
- Drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience
- Continuously explore new technologies that will elevate the user experience of customers in order to be at the forefront of a rapidly changing digital environment
- Stay close with our users, to understand why they are using the product, collect feedback and apply it in your work
- 5+ years of experience working within large, well-maintained codebases
- You have a desire to take ownership, driven by your product engineering mindset, and an excellent feel for good UX
- Excellent communication skills for collaborating with other teams, while experience in mentoring juniors is a plus
- A drive to raise the bar of the team on Code Quality, User Empathy, and Delivery Speed
- Experience in working with mobile apps as well as understanding a release process in App Store/Google Play is a plus
What we offer you:
- Top of the line health benefits that align with your local market
- Generous parental leave and support with growing your family
- Ways to help you save and invest in your future
- Opportunities to continuously grow, learn and develop yourself
- Time away – no set holiday or vacation policy, observe what works for you
- Free access to our Galatea App, as well as an unlimited budget for books
- Fantastic office spaces in Berlin and San Francisco – and always coming up with the next best way to keep our remote colleagues connected