Senior Product Manager
We’re excited to add a Senior Product Manager to our team who’ll collaborate with our engineers, designers, data scientists and more to bring a new set of features and content to our users.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, and data. You’ll uncover key user insights through data and heuristics to guide product definition, strategy, and long-term vision for features and initiatives.
- Drive both 0-1 new feature development as well as incremental improvements to existing features
- Develop and measure success metrics after release. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into essential product decisions.
- Identify key customer/user requirements and translate them into stories
- Conduct user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Communicate (verbally and written) with a diverse set of stakeholders to set and adjust expectations
- 5+ years of product development experience shipping high-quality, multi-platform consumer products
- Experience creating products for users aged 18-25 is a big plus
- Understanding of the fundamental principles of UI/UX, and have a discerning eye for visual aesthetics
- Experience in shipping software products using agile methods, running sprints with engineers, product designers, and data scientists
- Experience developing, orchestrating, and analyzing user research studies
- Experience in shaping long-term roadmaps for product cycle & team visio
- Expertise with defining, tracking, and analyzing KPIs (familiarity with reporting platforms, SQL a plus)
- Strong analytical skills with solid data wrangling skills, ability to create data stories and reports
- Strong social platform experience including LinkedIn, Snapchat, Facebook, Tiktok to help build a social component to us
- Experience in gaming (preferred) as we’d like to gamify for our students
- Passionate about building incredible consumer products
- Comfortable with ambiguity: if you don’t have all the details, you’re comfortable moving forward and facing the uncertain because risk and change motivate you to evolve and innovate
- Goal oriented: you combine vision, mission, and strategy into a cohesive outcome and are comfortable setting stretch goals for you and your team
- A mix of hands-on collaborative leadership ability, analytical / problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial can-do spirit, and grit
Benefits and Perks:
Competitive salary with a significant upside in equity
100% covered Medical, Dental, Vision for you AND your dependents!
Work from home, or wherever. We’re remote-first!
Flexible PTO, holiday, and leave policies, including paid parental leave for new parents – We want you to take time to relax, recharge, and reset!
Save up for retirement with enrolling in our 401(k) plan (optional)
Learning and development opportunities with a stipend
Remote-friendly environment and culture that nurtures company and team events to stay connected
Lots of responsibilities with tons of opportunities for advancement!