Account Executive – Mid-Market
We have an immediate opening for an enthusiastic sales professional with a penchant for detail and a knack for verbal persuasion. The Account Executive – Mid-Market is a strategic member of the sales team, responsible for helping us achieve revenue targets by identifying and closing new sales opportunities.
We are focused on winning market share in the small and mid-sized business (SMB) market. Our software serves as the central hub of activity for compliance and risk departments seeking an automated, easy-to-use and quick-to-implement solution featuring built-in best practices that accelerate business process for compliance and risk professionals.
This is a challenging role that will test your sales skills, strategic thinking capabilities, and resilience.
More specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for a defined territory and generating sales by actively prospecting for new opportunities and responding to inbound leads with urgency.
- Achieve the quarterly and annual revenue targets set by the company.
- Build and maintain the pipeline necessary to consistently meet or exceed targets.
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate internal resources to provide the best client experience.
- Rapidly become proficient in our value proposition and demonstrate the ability to deliver that message in person, via webinar and by phone
- Keep abreast of changes in regulatory compliance and finance technology.
- Use Salesforce.com to continuously update and maintain active deals for pipeline management, daily activity and sales forecasting.
- Actively participate in team meetings, share best practices and maintain a positive, team first attitude.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years quota carrying, software sales experience in a B2B environment.
- Consistent, demonstrable over-achievement as a “Top Producer” in past quota carrying roles.
- High intensity and drive to achieve results and “crush” sales targets.
- Assertive hunter mentality adept in identifying and winning new business.
- Strong intellectual curiosity to uncover why buyers buy and how to leverage that information.
- Excellent communication skills that convey professionalism in all written, verbal, and virtual meetings
- Proficient working with Salesforce.com, Virtual Meeting software (Zoom, MS Teams, etc.), and MS Office products.
- Work Hard, Play Harder mentality.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience successfully selling SaaS software into the compliance, regulatory and financial services industry.
- Graduate of formal sales (Challenger, Solution Selling, etc.) training programs.