We are looking for the "rockstars" of the pre-sales world to join our team. Our Sales Engineer's are a thoughtful and professional presence on customer-facing calls, and they give customers strategic and tactical guidance to achieve desired outcomes. Our Sales Engineers are a key member of our commercial and go-to-market team and enjoy helping customers realize how we can help them solve problems and realize goals. Behind the scenes, they collaborate with internal teams providing product ideas and feedback and creating strategic and engaging content. This is a high-visibility, high-impact position within our sales organization.
More specifically, you will:
•Partner with Account Executives and Account Managers to develop and execute commercial strategies to help achieve successful customer outcomes and win more deals.
• Conduct discovery calls and product demonstrations for our active deals, while being able to share that knowledge with audiences at all levels (from end-user to C-suite).
• Advise and educate customers and prospects on regulatory compliance and our best practice.
• Occasionally scope, develop, and deliver onboarding service engagements in partnership with our implementation team.
• Lead sales enablement and training programs for new hires, and ongoing education of existing sales teams.
• Develop, or assist in the development, of technical sales materials and tools.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 3-5 years of experience in a sales engineering, solutions engineering, or technical consultant role (SaaS experience preferred).
• Passion for delivering customer delight with the demonstrated ability to drive execution.
• Cross-functional experience working across teams like sales, customer success, product, and marketing.
• Exceptional communications and presentation skills and the ability to think quickly, and commercially, when responding to questions.
• Experience with consulting, training, and leading new initiatives in a collaborative or cross-functional environment.
• Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment; motivated by helping others and knowledge sharing within the team.
• Proficient working with Salesforce.com, MS Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience in GRC and Risk related fields such as information security, compliance, risk management, third-party risk management, auditing and assurance, and data privacy a plus
"*" indicates required fields