Frontend Engineering Architect
Remote in US
We are a profitable and fast growing B2B SaaS platform focused on understanding the world and providing actionable analysis and insights to our enterprise customers such as Microsoft, Salesforce and Databricks. We’re doubling the size of our technology organization right now and will be doubling again by the end of 2022.
The product and technology teams are executing on a roadmap of enhanced functionality for our customers and scaling our capabilities through the use of modern technologies such as Kubernetes, Service Mesh, Event-driven Microservices and multi-cloud deployment.
We have grown rapidly during the pandemic with the majority of our team being fully remote. Our leadership are veterans from Google, Salesforce and Accenture and you should expect to learn a lot.
As a Frontend Engineering Lead/Architect , you’ll work directly with the VP of Engineering to own the front-end architecture across our platform. You will work across multiple engineering teams to ensure the development of maintainable and scalable products, and help improve the overall customer experience. If you have a solutions-oriented mindset, a strong sense of ownership and are excited about finding creative solutions to complex problems, this is the role for you!
- Lead the frontend architecture application implementation in collaboration with the broader engineering team.
- Lead implementation of new UX initiatives to support the architecture decision and vision.
- Ensure coding standards and architecture guidelines are respected and web applications meet scalability requirements.
- Research, experiment with various technologies, and provide recommendations.
- Proactively identify technical debt or improvement at the architecture level.
- Advocate for improvements to product experience, quality, security, and performance.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end web development of large scale applications
- Previous experience working with multiple engineering teams, cross functional in nature and geographically distributed
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and/or GraphQL
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience building reusable components
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Self-motivated with great organizational skills.
- Hands-on person, working on the ground with the rest of the engineers and a commitment to quality.
- Experience guiding continuous improvement of process and technology.
- Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Join us and enjoy these perks!
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision care contributions
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 4 weeks vacation plus holidays
- Employee referral bonus program
- $500 learning stipend to spend on books, courses or other training materials that help you develop skills relevant to your role or professional development
- Complimentary subscription to Masterclass
- Budget for home office equipment
- 100% reimbursement for all work-related books