COO, CHO (Chief Humanities Officer)
Heidi’s diverse combination of skills is like a Swiss Army knife. Her extensive sales background and in-depth knowledge of nonprofit organizations bring a wide range of experience and insight to the design and implementation of the corporate culture and philanthropic efforts at Redfish. She’s been instrumental in Redfish’s involvement and financial support of local community events and nonprofits.
Prior to holding management positions as a recruiter, she dedicated her time to social work and various sales positions. Heidi holds a BA in psychology from the University of New Hampshire. In her spare time, Heidi enjoys trail running in the hills of Sun Valley, reading, hiking, and camping with her husband, Rob, and spending time with her two children. She is committed to philanthropy and enjoys being an active member in her community.
- What is your ideal job?
- I secretly want to be a librarian.
- What is one of the things on your bucket list?
- To run a full marathon.
- If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
- Why lobster and steamers, of course!
- What is a unique or quirky habit of yours?
- I don’t like sharing food or drink with anyone, even family members. Backwash freaks me out.